Monday, January 11, 2010

Bulova Women's Sport Marine Star Diamond Watch #96R000

 
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I expected, December 1, 2009
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)


I`ve just received it, and I`m really happy with it. The only comment I have to make (not negative..just an observation) is that the white background in the picture, makes the matte finish on the band of the watch appear more matte than it appears in person.

Other than that, the watch feels substantial on my wrist and gives the feeling that it is a sturdy watch that will stand the test of time however, I can`t really speak to it`s durability since I`ve only had it for an hour.

The diamonds on the bezel are just enough to and add a bit of sparkle without being too ostentatious. As a package..this watch is perfectly understated BLING.
The markers on the face glow in the dark as well (nice touch)

It`s not the watch for you if you like a small dainty watch. It is larger and sits higher off the wrist than the "normal" woman`s watch and has a slightly masculine feel...while still clearly looking like a woman`s watch.

What really helped to sell this watch for me were the pictures that someone posted here on Amazon, of the watch on her hand. It brought this watch to life for me. I wish there were pictures like that of all the watches being sold on Amazon.








 
5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful!, March 12, 2009
Even more beautiful in person. I bought this for my wife for Valentine's Day. Be prepared for many compliments when wearing this watch.





 
4.0 out of 5 stars CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR MY DAUGHTER, March 11, 2009
WONDERFUL GIFT...SHE WAS THRILLED, THIS WAS THE ONLY THING SHE ASKED FOR AND I GOT SUCH A GREAT DEAL I WAS ABLE TO DO SO MUCH MORE FOR HER THAN I HAD THOUGHT I'D BE ABLE TO





 
4.0 out of 5 stars bulova star marine watch, March 11, 2009
By
Teri "Teri C" (Carlinville Il) - See all my reviews
I have had this watch for about a month. I love it. I have received many complements on it. Have seen it at other retail stores for almost twice the money. I like that the face is oversized but it doesn't feel like you are wearing a mans watch.




 
5.0 out of 5 stars watch , February 12, 2009
I really love the watch. I had shopped around at different jewelry stores for the same watch and amozon was cheaper than any of them.





 
5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous watch, February 4, 2009
By
C. Wiggs "charpaddy" (Orlando, FL USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
Admired this watch from afar in the JC Penny catalogue even though I normally prefer gold. It is gorgeous. A substantial watch and if you normally wear smaller watches it will take a bit of time to adjust. WELL WORTH IT. This is the first Bulova I have owned and it's great. Would recommend highly. Can pretty much wear with anything. Wonderful sailing watch because I don't worry about it getting wet. Quick shipping and a great price.





 
5.0 out of 5 stars love it!!, February 2, 2009
This is a gorgeous watch! I fell in love with it from a bulova ad and was so lucky to be able to find the same watch at an awesome price. Its a big, sturdy watch so it wouldn't be for someone with small wrists or who wants a dainty watch. Its casual enough for everyday but fancy enough for special occasions too. Its a little heavy, but I like knowing that it's there and being able to feel it on my wrist. I receive a ton of compliments on it and it looks way more expensive than it was.





 
5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves this watch!, January 31, 2009
By
Anthony Lacava (Pittsburgh, Pa) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I bought this watch for my wife for Christmas. I had bought her a different watch (Seiko), but she wasn't happy with it so it was returned. She absloutley loves this watch! She gets many compliments on it, while she finds it very functional. As a nurse, she uses the watch to time vital signs. The ability to reset the second hand and use it as a stopwatch, as well as the big easy-to-read face make this perfect for her needs. It is stylish and eyecatching without being too guady or too "blingy". We couldn't find a better price anywhere than the one on Amazon (it was about $150 less there, in fact!). I know I sound like a commercial, but am usually not so pleased with purchases. This watch made my wife happy and she is pretty darn picky!





 
4.0 out of 5 stars T-Chicago, January 28, 2009
By
t (Chicago, Il) - See all my reviews
Lovely, I can't believe i didn't have to pay the price every store offers at $450. I only paid $276.00. It's even more gorgeous because i didn't have to buy it at the full price. In addition, it has a nice classy fancy look. Love It!!!!!





 
5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Watch, January 19, 2009
Always admired this watch but wouldn't pay the price. For more than half off, it's a steal. My second Bulova chronograph and they're unstoppable. Great product. Great value.





 
5.0 out of 5 stars Pefectly beautiful, January 15, 2009
By
A. Stanley "all4jesus" (Lookout Mountain, GA USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
I love this watch!! It is exactly what I was searching for! Wonderful price too - you won't find anyone else able to beat it. The watch is not too large at all ... I have very, very small wrists. It is a little thick, about 1/4 inch or so, but you can't tell once it is on. I love the band too. The watch face is a bit whimsical with ripples around the edges. If you look at it, it resembles an Owl a bit! The diamonds blend into the rim, which works for me. It adds a subtle elegance without being gaudy! I love it!




 
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 1, 2009
By
Alice Smith "Alice" (California) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
I was so excited when I received this watch for Christmas from my husband. Its just what I wanted. It looks and feels so classy and rich. The only thing negative I could say about this watch, is that the diamonds are so small you can't really see them. I would love to buy one for my sister for her birthday but will wait to see if they go on sale again.





 
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Love It !!!, December 14, 2008
By
Puako (Southern California) - See all my reviews
I had seen this watch in magazines ads and went to try it on in a department store.I absolutely loved the watch,but just couldn't bring myself to pay $575.00 plus tax for it.(I hate paying retail!)so when I saw it for less then half I jumped on it.Very expensive looking and easy to read.Best purchase of the year!





 
5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, January 7, 2010
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
Much better than I expected. Very nice gift. It's a little heavy for my wrist but I found it nice, I like it very much.





 
4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous watch!!!!, April 1, 2009
By
Jennifer Palomino "jp" (key west, fl) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
I love it!!! Watch is some what big and fits beautifully!!only downfall is that the diamonds are really small. can't really see much of them. this watch can dress up an outfit or dress it down. can be worn with anything. very sexy watch, i would definitely recommend.



No comments:

Post a Comment